The start of the year is the perfect time to assess on how you've been treating yourself physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. Learning to love yourself is the first step towards improving your well-being. Yes, you deserve to be treated with the love you give to other people.
Make self-love a priority today, tomorrow, and for the whole stretch of 2022. Here are some tips on how you can practice self-love daily:
1. Cultivate an attitude of gratitude. You can jot down three things that you're grateful for. It can be something that is constant in your life or something simple like a parking slot just in time for your movie date. Make a list of all the ways that you are blessed. Time to use your cute journals or colorful sticky notes to remind you to be more appreciative.
2. Exercise every day. You can do brisk walking for 15 minutes or use the fitness app that you've downloaded while wearing your Akin x Eve Bodysuit Activewear. It's also the best way to shed off the excess pounds that you've gained from the holiday season. Daily exercise also combats health conditions and diseases especially now that we're facing a health crisis. Say hello to your endorphins.
3. Stay hydrated throughout the day. Bring a sturdy yet stylish water tumbler or bottle holder everywhere you go. Enough H20 is also best for your skin. Drink two glasses of water upon waking up and one glass right before going to bed.
4. Opt for healthy snack. Choose veggies and fresh fruits beautifully arranged in Akin x District 84 Snack Platter while watching the latest season of Emily in Paris. Also, don't forget to take your vitamins and minerals. Your body would thank you for that!
5. Have a few minutes or an hour for yourself. You can light up a scented Akin candle and play a relaxing music as you take a bath. There are different ways to pamper yourself. You can go to the spa for some massage or simply go outside and enjoy the view from your unit as you watch the sunset. You don't always have to spend but rather be creative on how you can have your quality "me" time.
6. Watch or listen to something funny each day. Stay away from negativity by simple disconnecting. It can be choosing to watch a feel good movie instead of the nightly news or not browsing a website that will only make you feel anxious and upset.
7. Take a deep breath. Not only it's good for your lungs but also as a stress reliever in the middle of a busy day at work.
8. Close your eyes and remind yourself of your worth. Keep in mind that self-love is the best kind of love.